Fascist America Fascist America

Scum- with obnoxious opinions

I will start by saying that you are sub human scum. I am sick of people like you with your loony left opinions. I almost wish the world was actually controlled by far right fascists and then you and your kind would no longer exist. Fortunately you are the minority. You can rant and complain all you want- your opinions will never be taken seriously. You my friend are the real fascist- political correctness and left wing propaganda are your weapons of control.

War Crimes War Crimes

BLA BLA seen this all before!

This is an utter crap slide show. People die in wars including civilians, get a back bone and get over it. It is good we are trying force peace on the middle east. Whether they like it or not, the arabs seem incapable of achieving peace amongst themselves so we have to do the dirty work for them. You are utter scum and make me sick- I wish you people would go away and take your propaganda with you.
Arrivederci!!!!

War4ThePortal-PreviewBLE! War4ThePortal-PreviewBLE!

Rather pointless.

I didnt like it. Im not anti war. War is a necessary evil that is required very often in this world.

Ball Attack v1.0 Ball Attack v1.0

Sorry but I did not like it.

Thats the sort of game that will give you an epileptic fit.

2004 Election Booth 2004 Election Booth

Biased

Not only is this movie very poor quality- like all the movies on the front page it is very biased against Bush. When did new grounds change its name to liberal grounds?

AntiClockClock responds:

Don't be upset if you and your English buddies are enrolled into war. :)

The Terd Burglar The Terd Burglar

very shitty :)!!!

Absolute genius- very funny!