Fascist America Fascist America

Scum- with obnoxious opinions

I will start by saying that you are sub human scum. I am sick of people like you with your loony left opinions. I almost wish the world was actually controlled by far right fascists and then you and your kind would no longer exist. Fortunately you are the minority. You can rant and complain all you want- your opinions will never be taken seriously. You my friend are the real fascist- political correctness and left wing propaganda are your weapons of control.

War Crimes War Crimes

BLA BLA seen this all before!

This is an utter crap slide show. People die in wars including civilians, get a back bone and get over it. It is good we are trying force peace on the middle east. Whether they like it or not, the arabs seem incapable of achieving peace amongst themselves so we have to do the dirty work for them. You are utter scum and make me sick- I wish you people would go away and take your propaganda with you.
Arrivederci!!!!

War4ThePortal-PreviewBLE! War4ThePortal-PreviewBLE!

Rather pointless.

I didnt like it. Im not anti war. War is a necessary evil that is required very often in this world.

SS Mayday SS Mayday

Good bit of work

Mayday Mayday Britains sinking under the weight of this multicultural trash we hear everyday. I like how your movie shows the suicide bomber walking on board- who knows what kind of time bomb we have unleashed in our country. Its refreshing to see a movie that displays the real plight of Britain. Keep up the good fight.

P.S. it might be a good idea to ad some sound to the movie e.g. Tony could say something as he is ushering all the asylum seekers on board.

UKJohn responds:

Ill try add sound next time :)
Thanks

Ronald Reagan Tribute CT Ronald Reagan Tribute CT

That is wrong man.

Your are sick. Im not an american but I know Reagan did alot of good for the world. Yet you choose to desecrate his death in such a way. You must have no national pride and feel nothing for your country. People like you should be shot before you cause the destruction of the world that we as free nations have tried so hard to create.

Today. Today.

That was good

Youve captured what I think about alot mate- were forgetting the morals we had in the past. Were consumed by many things that in the end make us unhappy. Only one thing I dislike about the movie is the music. That song is about taking herion(maybe you didnt know?). Drugs are anouther thing which is destroying our society. I hope for a day when children of the future will not need to go through the gauntlet of the drugs culture we live in.

War Pigs War Pigs

Pointless

I agree with the person in the last review- just more anti war propaganda. You should get a backbone mate- its alot of hard dirty work for free countries to remain free. Your damn lucky theres people that are prepared to fight for fools like you.

Lost Boy Lost Boy

Good visuals but....

You used some pretty good skills to make that movie. Yet the plot was terrible- it made no sense. Maybe if the next movie you make has a better plot, im sure it would get a better score.

P.S. sqeaky voices = annoying

BillPremo responds:

don't insult Jamal(the plot) he has feelings toooooo!

The Dealer The Dealer

The Biseor solution

Thats how you sort out the degenerate drugged up idiots of this world.

For Pleasure For Pleasure